How to unlink a snapvx snapshot?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -lndevs 000BA:000BB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT unlink
remove the current link of snapshots from 000AA:000AB to the target devices 000BA:000BB
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create pool My_Snap_pool ,type = snap;" commitCreate a SNAP pool for snapshot operations.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 listList all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 along with the snapshot name
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -failedList all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with failed status
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linkedList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linked -by_tgtList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices. The by_tgt option makes the list to be sorted in order of the target devices.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands