How to unmask the devices from a given wwn and also unmap from the mapped fa ports?
symmask -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 -dir 4a -p 0 remove devs ABC,ABD -unmap
Unmask the devices ABC and ABD from given wwn in 1234 array and also unmap from the mapped director 4a:0
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa allDisplays wwn of all front-end director ports.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa all -portDisplays online and connection status of all front-end director ports.
- symcfg -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list -addr -availList the LUN information / availability of lun ids on port 4a0 in array 1234 .
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS Show CommandsSome useful CISCO MDS show commands