How to write disable a device through all directors?
symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA all
Write disable the device ABC from through all directors.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -dir allDisplays the online status of all directors( Frontend+Backend).
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -sa allDisplays the online status of all Front-end directors.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -da allDisplays the online status of all Back-end directors.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
CISCO MDS CLI QuestionsHowTo guide for Cisco MDS commands
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.