How to backup all the masking views?
symaccess -sid 1234 -f Total_views backup
This command will backup all the Masking Views information for array 1234 to file Total_views.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symdg -sid 1234 export mydg -f mydgfile.txtExport mydg to file mydgfile.txt.
- symdg -sid 1234 exportall -f mydgfile.txtExport all device groups created in array 1234 to file mydgfile.txt.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.