How to create an access control entity to remove the permissions?
symacl -sid 1234 -file remove_access_permission.txt commit
remove access=RDF from accgroup MY_ACC_GROUP for accpool MY_ACC_POOL;
Remove an ACE to prevent the hosts in MYACC_GROUP to perform RDF operation on devices mentioned access pool MY_ACC_POOL in symmetrix array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symdg create mydg -type rdf1Create device group mydg of rdf1 type .
- symld -g mydg remove DEV006Performs operations on one or more STD, BCV, TGT or VDEV devices in a device group (DG).(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -type rdf1 -file rdf.txt -g mydg createpair -establishEstablish the SRDF relation between the devices given in the file rdf.txt from array 1234(R1) and remote box according to the rdf group .This command start sync between R1 and R2 and also add these devices after creating the device group mydg
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type initiator -name Host1 create -wwn 1000000000000001Creates and initiator group called Host1 by adding the specified wwn
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.