How to delete a role assigned to a user?
symauth -sid 1234 -file delete_a_role_of_user.txt commit
remove user H:Server1User1 from role StorageAdmin;
Remove a particular role assigned to a user
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symdg delete mydg -forceDelete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list devinfo -ig MyInitiatorList the details of devices assigned to the initiatorgroup MyInitiator
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_AllocationDelete view Host1_Allocation.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.