How to delete an access pool and related access control entities?
symacl -sid 1234 -file delete_acc_pool_and_ace.txt commit
delete accpool MY_ACC_POOL remove_aces=true;
Delete access pool MY_ACC_POOL in symmetrix array 1234. All the access control entities( ACEs) related to MY_ACC_POOL also be deleted.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Mask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symdg delete mydg -forceDelete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_AllocationDelete view Host1_Allocation.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.