How to delete non empty static dp tier?
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Mask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symdg delete mydg -forceDelete device group mydg.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 delete view -name Host1_AllocationDelete view Host1_Allocation.
« Back to full question list
- Symcli CommandsA searchable database of symcli commands to manage Dell EMC DMX, VMax, VMax3 and PowerMax storage arrays.
- SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
- VMax3 and PowerMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax3 and PowerMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
- VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.