How to display the details of all hotspare in the array?
symdisk -sid 1234 list -v -spare_info
Displays the details of all hotspare in the array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -hotspareChecks whether hotspare invoked in the array .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -vshow the detailed information of devices ABC to ABE.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignInitialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symmask list hbaMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.