How to display the masking details of a device?
symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assign
Initialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -vshow the detailed information of devices ABC to ABE.
- symmask list hbaMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.