How to display the symmetrix user authorization state of a symmetrix array?
symauth -sid 1234 list
Display the Symmetrix user authorization state Enabled or Disabled in array 1234. This command also shows the timestamp when it is last enabled, disabled and updated.
- symfast -sid 1234 list -stateDisplays the state of both Disk Provisioning(DP) and Virtual Provisioning(VP) FAST Controller.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -sg MySgList all the devices in Storage Group "MySg" along with its type,state and size.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "add dev AAA:AAB to pool MyThinPool, type=thin, member_state=ENABLE;" commitAdd the DATA devices AAA to AAB to MyTHinPool and enable its state.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -pinnedLists all the devices which are user pinned devices( User Pinned devices will not be moved by FAST Controller , but may be moved by Optimizer or Symmigrate)
- symaudit -sid 1234 list -user test_userList all the records for those activities performed by test_user
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.