How to give commads along with symonfigure?
symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "set dev AAA attribute=dyn_rdf;" preview
With 'cmd" option we can mention the commands to be executed along with the symconfigure command itself and thus avoid the creation of a command file.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsList the devices masked to given wwn number .
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devsList the devices masked to given alias hba name .
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -disk_group 1Displays all the disks in disk group 1.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroupList all groups named MyGroup
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.