How to list all the failed snapvx devices?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -failed
List all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with failed status
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -failedList all the failed drives in array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -env_data -service_state failedDisplay all the failed physical components in symmetrix array 1234.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linkedList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -linked -by_tgtList all the snapshot source devices those are linked to target devices. The by_tgt option makes the list to be sorted in order of the target devices.
- symsnapvx -sid 1234 list -restoredList all the snapshot source devices in vmax 1234 with restored status
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.