How to list all the srps in the vmax3 array along with usable allocated and free storage capacity?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -srp -detail
List all the SRPs in the VMAX3 array 1234 along with usable, allocated and free storage capacity.
- symaccess -sid 1234 listList all Initiator, Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -vList all Initiator,Port and Storage Groups Created for Array 1234 along with related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -type storageList all Storage Groups Created for Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -type storage -dev AAACheck whether the device AAA is part of of any Storage Groups.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.