How to list all the tdevs in the array which are not binded with any thinpool?
symdev -sid 1234 list -tdev -unbound
List all the tdevs in the array 1234 , which are NOT binded with any thinpool.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -hotspareChecks whether hotspare invoked in the array .
- symdev -sid 1234 not_ready ABCset the device status as "Not Ready".
- symmask -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 replace 1000000000000002Replace all occurrence of wwn 1000000000000001 with 1000000000000002 in array 1234.
- symdg -sid 1234 -g mydg move DEV002 yourdgMove the device DEV003 from mydg to yourdg( both DGs must be in same RDFG.
- symdg -sid 1234 -g mydg moveall yourdgMove all the devices from mydg to yourdg( both DGs must be in same RDFG.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.