How to list all the unbounded tdevs?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -unbound -GB
Lists all the thin devices in array 1234 which are not bounded to any thin pools.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GBList all the thin devices in array 1234.And also shows the thinpools associated to each device with the binding status.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -gb -thin -pool My_PoolList all the thin devices assoicated with thinpool My_Pool
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdevlist all thin devices in array 1234
- symdev -sid 1234 list -tdev -noportlist all thin devices in array 1234 which are not mapped
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "create dev count=10, size=20GB, emulation=FBA, config=TDEV;" commitCreate 10 thin devices of size 20GB with emulation type as FBA.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.