How to list all the views from the backup file?
symaccess -sid 1234 -file Views_Groups_1234.txt list view
Lists all the views from the backup file "Views_Groups_1234.txt".
- symdg -sid 1234 export mydg -f mydgfile.txtExport mydg to file mydgfile.txt.
- symdg -sid 1234 exportall -f mydgfile.txtExport all device groups created in array 1234 to file mydgfile.txt.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt queryQuery the Devices by using device pair file.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt deletepair -forceDelete the srdf pairing between R1/R2 and return them to stanadard.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.