How to list the access control entries defined in the array?
symacl -sid 1234 list -acl
list all the Access control entries defined in the array 1234
- symcli -defList of currently defined environmental variables .
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitApply the changes defined in the command file.
- symfast -sid 1234 list -stateDisplays the state of both Disk Provisioning(DP) and Virtual Provisioning(VP) FAST Controller.
- symfast -sid 1234 enable -vpEnable FAST controller for disk group provisioning.
- symfast -sid 1234 enable -dpEnable FAST controller for Virtual Pool provisioning.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.