How to list the mapped vmax devices with out any masking?
symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1
Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -vDisplays detailed information about the Symmetrix Array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list -addr -availList the LUN information / availability of lun ids on port 4a0 in array 1234 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symcfg -sid 198 list -rdfg 10 -rdfaShows the specific SRDF/A information about the rdf group 10.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.