How to lists all the events with a severity of warning or greater?
symevent -sid 1234 list -warn
Lists all the events in symmetrix array with a severity of Warning or greater. This will display all warning,error and fatal events.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -N 10List first 10 devices in array 1234.
- symrdf -sid 1234 list -dynamic -bothList the SRDF swappable devices in array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -disk_group 2Lists all the devices created using the disks in diskgroup 2.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -srpList all the Storage Resource Pools(SRP) in the Vmax3 array 1234.
- symsg -sid 1234 list –by_SLO –detailLists all the Storage Groups in VMAX3 1234 along with associated SLO and underlying SRP.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.