How to lists all the fatal events happened on a particular day?
symevent -sid 1234 list -fatal -start 05/26/2016
Lists all the fatal events in symmetrix array 1234 on 26th may 2016.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -N 10List first 10 devices in array 1234.
- symrdf -sid 1234 list -dynamic -bothList the SRDF swappable devices in array 1234.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list logins -dirport 12f:1List WWPNs logged in to FA port 12f:1
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.