How to lists the current user accessing the symmetrix array 1234 along with its corresponding role?
symauth -sid 1234 list -users -current_user
Lists the current user accessing the Symmetrix array 1234 along with its corresponding role. This also shows if the access limited any specific components.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- syminq -symmidsList the local devices along with the serial number of corresponding array.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode acp_diskChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Adaptive disk mode.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.