How to show the contents of view?
symaccess -sid 1234 show view MyView
Shows the contents of view MyView Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroup -type storageShows the contents of storage group MyStorageGroup Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyInitiatorGroup -type initiatorShows the contents of initiator group MyInitiatorGroup Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyPortGroup -type portShows the contents of port group MyPortGroup Createdon Array 1234
« Back to full question list
- Symcli CommandsA searchable database of symcli commands to manage Dell EMC DMX, VMax, VMax3 and PowerMax storage arrays.
- SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
- VMax3 and PowerMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax3 and PowerMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
- VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.