How to show the contents of view?
symaccess -sid 1234 show view MyView
Shows the contents of view MyView Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroup -type storageShows the contents of storage group MyStorageGroup Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyInitiatorGroup -type initiatorShows the contents of initiator group MyInitiatorGroup Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 show MyPortGroup -type portShows the contents of port group MyPortGroup Createdon Array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.