How to shows the consistent lun option of a initiator group?
symaccess -sid 1234 show MyInitiatorGroup -type initiator -detail
By including '-detail' option will shows the Flag settings like 'FCID Lockdown' ,'Consistent Lun'.. for each WWN number in the initiator group.
- symcfg -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list -addr -availList the LUN information / availability of lun ids on port 4a0 in array 1234 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg allList details about all the rdf groups in array.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -dynamicList details about all the dynamic rdf groups in array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg all -staticList details about all the static rdf groups in array .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.