How to shows the detailed information about a particular record in the symaudit log file?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -record_num 100 -n 1 -v
Shows the detailed information about the 100th record in the Symaudit log file. This includes the additional information such as the username who initiated the action and the hostname from where it is executed.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -vDisplays detailed information about the Symmetrix Array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdev -sid 1234 show ABCshow the detailed information about device ABC.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsList out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.