How to check the last login time of a wwpn in vmax fas?
symaccess -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001 -v
Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234."-v" options also provides the time of login change. This is helpful if the wwpn not logged in now on the FAs , but want to know when its got disconnected.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa allDisplays wwn of all front-end director ports.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -hotspareChecks whether hotspare invoked in the array .
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsInitialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.