How to completely remove a wwn from the login history table of vmax?
symaccess -sid 1234 remove -login -wwn 1000000000000001
Completely remove the wwn 1000000000000001 from the login history table of vmax 1234
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symld -g mydg remove DEV006Remove DEV006 form device group mydg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.