How to display current username that solutions enabler identifies as accessing the symmetrix array?
symauth -sid 1234 show -username
Display current username that Solutions Enabler identifies as accessing the Symmetrix array. This command also displays all the groups to which the user belongs.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode acp_diskChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Adaptive disk mode.
- symrdf -sid 1234 -rdfg 3 -file rdf.txt set mode syncChange the current SRDF mode of the pair file devices to Synchronous
- symlmf list -type seList the Traditional Solution Enabler License.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.