How to display online and connection status of all fa ports?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa all -port
Displays online and connection status of all front-end director ports.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -dir allDisplays the online status of all directors( Frontend+Backend).
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -sa allDisplays the online status of all Front-end directors.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -da allDisplays the online status of all Back-end directors.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.