How to display the amount and details of memory configured?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -memory
shows the amount and details of memory configure in the array .
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdev -sid 1234 list -range ABC:ABE -vshow the detailed information of devices ABC to ABE.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -dev ABC list assignList the masking details of the dev ABC .
- symmask list hbaList HBA details of the host.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.