How to display the array efficiency gained through virtual provisioning snap shots and compression?
symcfg –sid 1234 list -efficiency -detail
Display the array efficiency gained through Virtual Provisioning, Snap Shots and Compression for 1234 array
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA allWrite disable the device ABC from through all directors.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroupList all groups named MyGroup
« Back to full question list
- Symcli CommandsA searchable database of symcli commands to manage Dell EMC DMX, VMax, VMax3 and PowerMax storage arrays.
- SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
- VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
- Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.