How to display the detailed information about a physical disk?
symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12
Shows the detailed information like speed and HYPERS of the disk 1A:C12.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -vDisplays detailed information about the Symmetrix Array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 show ABCshow the detailed information about device ABC.
- symdg show mydgShows members/details of mydg.
- syminqLists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq -mapinfoList all physical devices with target ports which are mapped.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.