How to display the devices in a storage group along with its masking view and fast policy association status?
symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroup
Shows the devices in a Storage Group along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -dir allDisplays the online status of all directors( Frontend+Backend).
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -sa allDisplays the online status of all Front-end directors.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -da allDisplays the online status of all Back-end directors.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -fa all -portDisplays online and connection status of all front-end director ports.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.