How to filter the records with particular symdevices mentioned in its text description?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -symdev_range AAAAA:BBBBB
Filter those records with text description includes the devices AAAAA or BBBBB
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroupShows the devices in a Storage Group along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symsg -sid 1234 export MyStorageGroup -file mystoragegroup.txtExport the device information from SG to the text file.
- symsg -sid 1234 exportall -storagegroups.txtexports the device information from all the SGs from 1234 array to the text file storagegroups.txt
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.