How to list all gatekeeper devices in the local host?
The symgate command performs operations on a local gatekeeper device like defining a host device as a gatekeeper device, listing the gatekeeper devices etc..(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symmask list hbaMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- syminqLists all physical devices attached to local host.
- syminq hbaShows the HBA details of the local host like HBA Name , WWN etc..
- symaccess list hbaShows the wwn of the local HBA and the devices assigned to those.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.