How to list all the remote arrays and ports visible through a local array fa port?
symsan -sid 1234 list -sanports -dir 10F -p 1
Lists all the remote array and (target)ports visible through FA port 10F:1. Usually done for OR migration FA to FA, for eg, a Hitachi array port zoned to the port 10f:1, and need to be confirm the connectivity. This command also shows the number of devices assigned from remote array port to the FA 10f:1.
- symcliDisplays the version of symapi.
- symcli -envThe list of ennvironmental variable that can be set for a SYMCLI session.
- symcli -defList of currently defined environmental variables .
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symcfg listA brief description of the all connected Symmetrix boxes.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.