How to list the defined environment variables?
List of currently defined environmental variables .
- symcli -envThe list of ennvironmental variable that can be set for a SYMCLI session.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -env_dataDispalys the information and status of arrays physical components like powersupply units Fans etc.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitApply the changes defined in the command file.
- symacl -sid 1234 list -acllist all the Access control entries defined in the array 1234
- symacl -sid 1234 list -accgroupList the access groups defined in vmax array 1234 along with the number of access ids in each group
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.