How to list the vcm devices in dmx and accesslogix devices in vmax array?
symdev -sid 1234 list -vcm
Lists the VCM Devices in DMX and Accesslogix devices in Vmax Array.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symmask -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 replace 1000000000000002Mask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 list database -vInitialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symsg -sid 1234 listList all the storage groups in Vmax array 1234 along with informations like whether the SG a member of Masking View and is a part of FAST Policy.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.