How to make a device to ready?
symdev -sid 1234 ready ABC
Set the status of the device ABC to "Ready".
- symdev -sid 1234 not_ready ABCset the device status as "Not Ready".
- symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup not_readyChange the status of all the devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup' from READY to NOT READY.
- symdev -sid 1234 ready -devs AAA:BBBSet ready the status of all devices from AAA to BBB .
- symdev -sid 1234 not_ready -devs AAA:BBBMake "Not Ready" the devices AAA to BBB.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "enable rdfa on ra_group 100,make_group_swappable=TRUE;" commitEnable RDF Asynchronous on rdf group 100 and make that role swappable.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.