How to monitor the symaudit log for new entries in frequent intervals?
symaudit -sid 1234 monitor -i 5 -c 10
Monitor the Symaudit log for any new entries, every 5 seconds and display the result if any thing added. This activity will repeat for 10 times.
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsList out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Check whether wwn 1000000000000001 logged in to any of the FAs on array 1234.
- symsg -sid 1234 create MyStorageGroupCreate a new SG,'MySrorageGroup' in Vmax Array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.