How to show the configuration information about the current symapi database?
Shows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 list -vShows the configuration informations like the micro-code version , whether the Dynamic RDF is enabled or not etc..
- symconfigure -sid 1234 queryCheck the status of a running configuration change.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt previewValidates the syntax of the commands in 'command_file.txt' and also verify the configuration changes.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.