How to verify the aclx database?
symaccess -sid 1234 verify
Verify the ACLX database in VMax 1234 is consistent.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt prepareThe prepare option will validate the command syntax and Verify the appropriateness of the changes and operations.
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 list database -vInitialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.