How to write disable the devices on all directors?
symdev -sid 1234 write_disable -devs AAA:BBB,BBD -SA all
Write disable the devices AAA:BBB and BBD on all directors.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -dir allDisplays the online status of all directors( Frontend+Backend).
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -sa allDisplays the online status of all Front-end directors.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -da allDisplays the online status of all Back-end directors.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA allWrite disable the device ABC from through all directors.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.