How to eradicate multiple virtual volumes in pure flash array?
purevol eradicate MY_VOL_001 MY_VOL_002
Eradicate virtual volumes MY_VOL_001 and MY_VOL_002 which are destroyed earlier. This will fully destroy the volumes and not be able to recover further.
- purearray listDisplay the array name and firmware version
- purearray list --controllerList all the controllers connected to the Array. This will also display the model and status of each controller
- purearray list --spaceDisplay the capacity and usage statistics information of the Array.
- purearray list --space --historical 30dDisplay the capacity and usage statistics information of the Array since last 30 days
- purearray list --phonehomeDisplay the dial home configuration status of the Array
« Back to full question list