How to list all the devices which are fast controlled?
symdev -sid 1234 list -fast
List all the devices which are FAST controlled.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -hotspareChecks whether hotspare invoked in the array .
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -hotsparesList Hotspares configured in the array.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -v -spare_infoDisplays the details of all hotspare in the array.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -name IG_Servers -type initiator -ig IG_Server_A removeRemove Initiator Group 'IG_Server_A' from parent Initiator Group 'IG_Servers'
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type initiator -name Host1_Host2_IG add -ig Host2_IGAdd a child Initiator Group(Host2_IG) to the parent Initiator Group(Host1_Host2_IG).
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.