How to list all the fast vp policies in array?
symfast -sid 1234 list -fp -vp
List all the FAST Policies in array 1234 , which contains Virtual Pool Tiers.
- symsg -sid 1234 show MyStorageGroupShows the devices in a Storage Group along with its Masking View and FAST Policy association status.
- symfast -sid 1234 list -fpList all the FAST Policies in array 1234 along with the number of Tiers and Storage Groups(SG) .
- symfast -sid 1234 show -fp_name Tier1Lists all the storage groups and Tiers associated with the FAST Policy in array 1234
- symtier -sid 1234 list -vpList only VirtualPool(Thin Pool) provisioned Tiers.
- symtier -sid 234 create -name Tier3 -tgt_raid5 -tgt_prot 3+1 -technology SATA -vp -pool TP3_2000GBCreate a Virtual Provisioned(VP) tier named "Tier3" from Thin Pool TP3_2000GB of type RAID-5(3+1)
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.