How to list all the records for those activities performed by a particular user?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -user test_user
List all the records for those activities performed by test_user
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symmask -sid 1234 list logins -wwn 1000000000000001Mask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symdev -sid 1234 list -pinnedLists all the devices which are user pinned devices( User Pinned devices will not be moved by FAST Controller , but may be moved by Optimizer or Symmigrate)
- symaccess -sid 1234 list logins -dirport 12f:1List WWPNs logged in to FA port 12f:1
- symdev -sid 1234 list -disk_group 2Lists all the devices created using the disks in diskgroup 2.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.