How to list all the symaudit records logged for a given time period?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -start_date 10/01/17:12:30 -end_date 10/02/17:12:30
List all the Symaudit records logged from 1st Oct 2017 12:30 to 2nd Oct 2017 12:30
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsList the devices masked to given wwn number .
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devsList the devices masked to given alias hba name .
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsList out wwns logged through port 4a0 .
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Delete the login history of wwn 1000000000000001 from all FA logged ports.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -disk_group 1Displays all the disks in disk group 1.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.