How to list all the symaudit records logged for a given time period?
symaudit -sid 1234 list -start_date 10/01/17:12:30 -end_date 10/02/17:12:30
List all the Symaudit records logged from 1st Oct 2017 12:30 to 2nd Oct 2017 12:30
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -wwn 1000000000000001 list devsInitialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symmaskdb -sid 1234 -awwn hba_alias list devsInitialize back-up, restore and show the contents of the device masking VCMDB.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symmask -sid 1234 -dir 4a -p 0 list loginsMask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symmask -sid 1234 delete -logins -wwn 1000000000000001Mask or Unmask the symmetrix devices or list the wwn logins.(Depreciated from SE 8.X)
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -disk_group 1Displays all the disks in disk group 1.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.