How to list the traditional solution enabler license?
symlmf list -type se
List the Traditional Solution Enabler License.
- symlmf add -type se -license FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFRegister the Traditional Solution Enabler License key FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF.
- symlmf delete -type se -license FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFDelete the Traditional Solution Enabler License key FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF.
- symlmf -sid 1234 add -type emclm -file LiceneFileFromEMCAdd Symmetrix Array based licenses in Vmax 1234
- symlmf -sid 1234 list -type emclmList the the Array based licenses installed in Vmax 1234
- symlmf -sid 1234 -type emclm queryQuery the array based licenses and display the usage in vmax 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.