How to lists all the srps in the vmax3 array?
symcfg -sid 1234 list -srp
List all the Storage Resource Pools(SRP) in the Vmax3 array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -N 10List first 10 devices in array 1234.
- symrdf -sid 1234 list -dynamic -bothList the SRDF swappable devices in array 1234.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -disk_group 2Lists all the devices created using the disks in diskgroup 2.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -srp -vList all the Storage Resource Pools(SRP) in the VMAX3 in verbose format, with underlying Disk Groups and available Service Level Objectives.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -srp -detailList all the SRPs in the VMAX3 array 1234 along with usable, allocated and free storage capacity.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.